Sunday, November 7, 2010

BitterSweet News!

Hello Everyone!

I have some good news and some bittersweet news! The good news is... I am back to work with a HEAVY workload in my chosen career path, even with a promotion that I am excited about and enjoying what I do. WHOO HOOO. The bittersweet part is...

I have almost NO time to work on my bags these days.


I went back to work this past summer, working about 50+ hours a week... and it hasn't let up yet, I see that as a good thing!!! Soooo, with my workload combined with some personal family issues that have come up, this leads to not being able to work on my bags as much as I need to. I have had a few bag orders come in over the past few weeks and I am just not able to complete any bags on a timely fashion. I am not ready to throw in the towel just yet and say I cannot accept ANY bag orders. But, please contact me before making a purchase to so I can see what my schedule looks like and give an estimated time on how long it will take. So, if you are flexible and willing to wait we can go from there.

Thanks for visiting my site!!! If you are interested in a bag please contact me and let me see what I can do!

Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A JEWELRY DISPLAY TOTE AND I LOVE YOUR DESIGNS. DO YOU HAVE ANY AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE TODAY?
    TKS
    DIANE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR JEWELRY DISPLAY TOTES AND WANTED TO SEE IF YOU HAVE ANY FOR IMMEDIATE SALE

    ReplyDelete