Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello Ladies! 

It has been a while since I have posted and wanted to update my blog to let everyone know that I DO still make the bags.  I actually never stopped and have seen a spike in my inquiries and sales over the past year or so.

I am happy to make a custom bag for you so please feel free to contact me if you are interested in a bag.  This is a hobby for me and still have my regular career in the Architecture field so I am unable to keep the store open.  But would love the opportunity to make a bag for you, I will let you know what the schedule for completion will be up front... It rarely goes more than the 2-3 weeks I have always promoted.

Here is a creation I just finished today and it is posted on Etsy:
Blue Contrast with Bling



Thanks to all my loyal customers over the past few years!  I have made several creations for:
Cookie Lee Jewelry (you ladies Rock and keep me going!) Thanks!
Premier Jewelry
Mary Kay Cosmetics
Traci Lynn Jewelry
Passion Parties
Independent Jewelry Creators
Brag Bags for Moms and Grandmas
Tupperware.

Thanks again,
Ashley
quinngt @ yahoo (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment