Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Update on New Croc Bag!

Good Afternoon!

This is an update to my last post about the new Brown/Gold Croc! Here is the first bag finished using the new fabric, I think it turned out wonderful! (But I am a little bias)


Thanks again to Lisa R. for her order. I hope you like it as well as all the new ladies with Traci Lynn Jewelry!





A huge "Thank you" goes out to everyone who has ordered a Bag recently. They do seem to come in groups. I end up not being able to take pics of all of them so if you would like to send some appreciation photos of them in use I would love to receive them and display the work.

If you are new to the site and would like to order your own bag, this style or one of the others please email me at quinngt@yahoo.com. If you look thru my site you will see that I have several other fabrics and designs to choose from.

Thanks for visiting!
Ashley Q.
quinngt@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment