Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pearl Pink Brag Bag for Breast Cancer!

Hello Again!

Here is another one of the Totes I mentioned that I wanted to get listed! This is one of my Mini Totes! This is another one of my Mini Totes, similar to the 1st Breast Cancer Fundraiser Bags that I posted!




This Tote measures approx 7.5"Tall x 10"Long and 3.5"Deep. It comes with a Pink Ribbon Embroidered on the pocket of one side and the opposite side has 6 smaller pockets to show Pic of loved ones so you can "Brag" about them! The base of the bag is a Med Brown faux baby emu (which basically means it has small darker brown dots on it) and a Pearl Pink contrast band. This bag also has the handcrafted pink pearl handles with the Pink Rhinestone bling included! This Tote is priced at $41 (plus shipping). As with my previous listing you can order this directly thru me, my web store or my Etsy Site:

My Store - Buy Here

Thru Etsy - Buy Here

Thanks for Looking!
Ashley Q.
ashley@quinnleydesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment