Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fun Fur Brag Bag for Breast Cancer!

Good Afternoon!

I finally had a nice day to try and take some pics outside!




Here is a Scrapbook Tote using some Fun Pink Panther Fur! This tote measures approx 11"T x 10"L and 4"W. One side has a pocket to display an 8x8 scrapbook page and the opposite side can display 4 smaller pictures. It comes with handcrafted beaded handles which have some Pink Rhinestone bling added. It also includes an inside cellphone size pocket. This tote runs $45. Please contact me if you are interested in this tote. You can purchase by contacting me directly or I will have it listed on both my Quinnley Designs store as well as my Etsy site:

My Store - Buy Here
Thru Etsy - Buy Here

Thanks for looking!
Ashley Q.
ashley@quinnleydesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment