Sunday, October 4, 2009

Atlanta 2-Day - What A Wonderful Group of People!

Hello Everyone and Happy Sunday!

I survived my 1st Booth Show, I had lots of Fun and met some really wonder people! Sorry my picture isn't any clearer (I didn't realize they were all blurry until I got home :(! ) but here is my table!



I would like to announce the winner of my drawing for the Quinnley Original Tote is...........April Ray! Thank you to everyone one who stopped by my table to take a look.

I was Busy (with a Capital B) last week to get bags ready for this event so I hope to have them listed here or in my store with-in the next few days. These bags are up for sale or you may custom order your own combination of materials!

Please note that for ALL orders that I receive the month of October will have 10% donated to the Atlanta 2-Day. Any orders that come from the walk and any bags made with the Pink Basket Weave will have 20% donated back to this wonderful cause.

If you are interested in placing your order, please contact me at ashley@quinnleydesigns.com or quinngt@yahoo.com

Thanks again,
Ashley Q

1 comment: