Friday, September 25, 2009

Great News!!! - Fabric Donated for the Cause!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

I am so Excited to announce that my contact Fred S. of Sommers has just offered a 50% discount on all of the Pink Basket Weave material that I order. This will allow me to donate 20% of all sales that use this material! As mentioned in a previous post 10% of all other orders, thru October, will go to support Breast Cancer. I would LOVE to send a HUGE "Thank You!" out to Fred and Sommers, they have already ordered a number of them to support the cause!

Please check out Atlanta 2-Day at:
It's The journey!



I will have a booth set up at this event next Saturday, October 3rd. ALL bags purchased the 3rd or the 4th will have 20% of purchase price donated, online or in person at the event!

If you would like to place an order, please contact me at quinngt@yahoo.com. I hope to have this new Tote added to my store with-in a few days, but for now please contact me via email!

Thank you!
Ashley Q.
quinngt@yahoo.com or
ashley@quinnleydesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment