Friday, September 25, 2009

New Basket-Weave Tote! For Breast Cancer Fundraiser!!!!

Hello and Happy Friday!

Here is the last bag that I was hoping to get posted last night but I needed some supplies to finish it up so it ends up being posted today. This is my second Breast Cancer Tote to show you. It is more of a smaller Brag Bag style tote bag than a purse. It has the similar 6 picture display windows, then instead of having a larger clear pocket I made a pocket out of the regular basket-weave material and and then embroidered "Fight Like A Girl" on it! It has no closure feature nor inside pockets.





You will notice that tote is made out of a basket-weave looking material, I found a company (thanks Fred!) that sells some fun pink fabrics. When I got the sample I thought it was similar enough to the Croc that I had been looking for so I decided to give it a try. This fabric is closer to my typical price point so there will not be a surcharge for it. You may notice the beaded handle too, since I could no longer find handles similar to the original Scrapbook Tote I made I have decided to hand make similar ones. If you look closely at the handles you will see there are a few rhinestone spaces used to give it a little more "Bling".



This tote ends up having a few of what I call my "Lessons Learned" I thought the grommets would be a cute addition, and I think they are, but it up that the handles not work well with them.

I would originally price this bag at $29, but for my "Lessons Learned" I am going to offer it at $24. If you would like to purchase this bag or if you would like a your own custom bag please email me!

Thanks for looking!
Ashley Q.
quinngt@yahoo.com or
ashley@quinnleydesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment