Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another Pink Croc Creation!!! - Scrapbook Tote!

Hello Again :)!! I guess 3rds the charm?!?

This is the 2nd example Croc that I made. As you can see I have only used it as the Contrast Option. You still get the idea of the Croc look, but it save a little in the wallet doing it this way!!! This is the first of my "Breast Cancer Awareness" bags that I am doing. I have not taken a picture of the inside but it does have a Pink Ribbon theme.




This bag is actually available and can be yours for only $47. It is a Scrapbook (AKA Kathie) tote with typical handles, it includes an additional inside Cell Phone Pocket and has 2 exterior outside pockets instead of the 2 interior pockets.



Thanks you ONCE AGAIN for looking and, as always, if there is anything I can create for YOU!, please let me know!!

Ashley Q.
quinngt@yahoo.com or
ashley@quinnleydesigns.com
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment