Thursday, September 24, 2009

Great Idea for a Personalized Gift!

Hello Again...

...Same busy evening! This is my 2nd of 3 posts for tonight (Slim chance that I could have 4 :)!

This purse is a custom personalized Gift. My customer, Danielle, kindly ordered a Quinnley Original for a special gift for her Mother (maybe her MIL, sorry Danielle! I jsut can't remember!) Since this was for a gift for someone that is NOT a product consultant, we decided that it would be nice to have some the custom embroidery in lieu of the "Catalog" pocket.




I have decided to add the Embroidery in lieu of a catalog pocket and a regular option, so if you are thinking of a great gift for the Proud Mother or Grandmother... Let me know what I can do to help!!!



Thanks again for looking!
Ashley Q.
quinngt@yahoo.com or
ashley@quinnleydesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment