Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hot Pink Stephanie Tote

Hello and Good Evening!!!

I have been quite busy lately trying to get a few orders filled as well and getting some bags ready for my Booth for the Atlanta 2 Day! I hope to have a few bags to show you tonight. This first one is for my customer Christina W. from New York! This post is the first one to show off the new Hot Pink Faux Leather that I have in stock. You will see that Christina ordered a Stephanie Purse, she chose to have personalized embroidery on both sides of her purse, this is a GREAT way to show off her website:

www.justjewelrygirl.com





Thank you for looking and if you are looking for your own personalized bag or a special gift for someone, please contact me about creating a bag just for you!

Ashley Q.
quinngt@yahoo.com or
ashley@quinnleydesigns.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Ashley! I lovelovelove my new bag!! :)

    ReplyDelete