Tuesday, October 13, 2009

For those of you in the Atlanta Area!

Hello Everyone,

I will be brief tonight! I am excited to be taking part in another Breast Cancer Fundraiser. This one will be an Evening full of Fun, Shopping and Girl Time! If you are in the Atlanta Area please join me Friday, November 6th at:

The Pink Ribbon Link, Inc.
Winter Village Shopping Center
5025 Winters Chapel Rd., Ste J
Atlanta, GA 30360
Phone: (770) 352-9330


Here is a link to the event and everyone involved! We would love for you to join us!
Where The Girls Are (will be)!


A special "Thanks!" goes out to Missy and The Pink Ribbon Link for hosting this event!


Side note: Thank you to everyone who has shown me support over the past few weeks, sales are going very well and I am working hard to fulfill all orders. If you have not ordered but would like to, please contact me... I would love to get started on YOURS too!!

Thanks for looking,
Ashley Q.
quinngt@yahoo.com or
ashley@quinnleydesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment