Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Back in the Swing of Things!


Hello Everyone,

I am so happy to be back in the swing of things in the Quinnley Designs cyber world. I thought October was a crazy busy month and it ended up that November was just as much! I have had a NUMBER of orders to fill recently and have just taken a few pics of a few that I am wrapping up. I hope to have them posted over the next few days.

The Tote I would like to feature today is from my Client Joise! Joise was actually the winner of my recent "Give a way" and she decided to go ahead and place an order for a full sized bag! Thank you So Much Josie! I certainly appreciate it :)!




Josie ordered a Quinnley Original with a black base and Red Suede contrast band, she chose to have the following features added: Magnetic Flap, Custom Embroidery, Outside Side Vinyl Pockets and an Inside zipper pocket! She also has black piping added to the flap to give it a little extra character. If you like this look and would like to add to your purse, please contact me for pricing and color options, not all colors are available.





You will see in the picture of the inside of the bag, the inside zipper pocket. This is a new feature that has been added to my list of options that I think everyone should consider. I did not have one in my the first purse I made and realized how much I valued it when I didn't have it. I was sure to add it to my 2nd bag :)!

If you would like to place and order for a bag, please contact me at ashley@quinnleydesigns.com or you and order thru my website store at

Quinnley Designs


Thanks for Looking!
Ashley
ashley@quinnleydesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment