Thursday, December 3, 2009

Anyone Need A Tote Cover?

Hello and Good Afternoon!



I have just finished up making my First Ever "Amber" cover... Thanks for the idea Amber :)! I have been working on this idea with Amber, going back and forth on how she would like her "Beautiful Purse", for probably the better part of 2 months. Amber decided on a base Maureen Purse with the upgraded Pink Croc. She chose to have the Outside, side pockets - but instead of having them full height and clear vinyl, she chose to have them cell phone height and in the main body material. If anyone is interested in this option you are welcome to it. I have actually had lots of interest in the side "Cell" pockets :)!



Amber also needed to have a more "Conservative" purse for a few places she visits (like work!) so she asked if I could make some type of cover that could be attached when needed. We went a few rounds on ideas, and discussed a few options and found a few that just did not work for one reason or another. We finally decided on this option and I think it ended up being sooo cute. I am going to also offer this "Amber Cover" option to anyone who might be interested in it. With a standard purse (not Croc) it will run $20 and in the Croc it will run $27.



If you have any question or would like to order your own personalized purse or tote, either for yourself or for a Holiday Gift, please contact me.

Thanks for Looking!
Ashley
quinngt@yahoo.com or
ashley@quinnleydesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment