Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pink Croc.............FOUND!!!

Good Morning Everyone and....
Happy Weekend!!!

I wanted to make a QUICK post this morning to let everyone know that I have FOUND PINK CROC!!!!!

Here is an example of how it looks and with a test embroidery run on it:

(that is a nickle not a quarter)

I am currently working on 2 example bags to see how it is to work/sew with (and there are always "Lessons Learned" when designing or making something new!) I do want to let everyone know that this material is a bit more pricey than the price point I try to stay with-in so there will be a premium for the material. I am still working with the figures to see where they will fall. I'll post information in the store when all is worked out.

I am posting today to try and get an idea of who may be interested in a croc bag to see how high the demand is. Please email me any interest and comments you may have at:

quinngt@yahoo.com or
ashley@quinnleydesigns.com


Thanks!
Ashley Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment