Sunday, September 20, 2009

1st Pink Croc Purse

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend, mine was pretty packed. In between my prior commitments for this weekend I have been able to finish one of my planned example Pink Croc Bags.



You will notice this is a "Quinnley Original" purse. I have used the Croc for both the contrast band (which I guess in this situation is no longer "contrast") and the main body. I included additional outside side pockets and additional inside pockets. You may also notice that I included an inside zipper pocket. I have had several requests for this feature so I will be adding it into my regular options, I hope to have this incorporated in the next few days.





My next example bag will be a "Scrapbook Tote" which is basically the same as the "Kathie" tote. It will have the Pink Croc as contrast but will use Black as the main body color. I am working on some handmade beaded handles similar to the first scrapbook tote which I hope to have worked out in order to incorporated into it, if not it will have the regular straps. I am also expecting additional fun pink fabric in the next few days, please check back soon!

If you would like to order a custom purse/tote please contact me or order straight thru my store.

Thanks for looking,
Ashley Q.
quinngt@yahoo.com or
ashley@quinnleydesigns.com

P.S. Just tonight I have joined facebook, but I'm still trying to figure it out. If you would like to connect, my facebook email is ashley@quinnleydesigns.com.

3 comments: