Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pictures of a Brag Bag in use!!!!

Good Sunday Morning to Everyone!



I wanted to take some time and show everyone some pictures of a Brag Bag in use. A HUGE "Thanks!" goes out to Vicki F. for sending me some pictures of her bag in actual use. Vicki ordered a Quinnley Original and even though she wanted it for personal use (as opposed to a product display bag) she chose to have keep the large Clear Vinyl pocket and use it to show off a Scrapbook type page to show off more pictures of her beautiful little girl! I have had a few customers order a bag for this idea, this is just the first picture to actually show it in use.



This would make a great gift for any of the Mothers & Grandmothers out there!!!! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, if you have any questions or would like to purchase a bag, please contact me at quinngt@yahoo.com or ashley@quinnleydesigns.com.

Ashley Q.
quinngt@yahoo.com
ashley@quinnleydesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment